Advance Process Technology has been a global expert in delivering surplus asset management services to worldwide semiconductor manufacturing companies for the last two decades. Our expertise includes product and market insight, global sales and technical support, and flexible financing.
Services we provide:
- Buy and sell used semiconductor fabrication and test and assembly equipment. We buy and sell entire fab, complete production line, as well as individual equipment. We provide remarketing services to help companies obtaining utmost value on their surplus assets.
- Refurbishment, installation, de-installation, and PM services for the following equipment lines
- Applied Materials 9500/XR, XR200
- Nikon Stepper – up to S205
- TEL ACT8, ACT12
- Axcelis NV6200/A/AV, GSD200E/E2/HE/LE, NV10-80/160
- Varian E220/E500, VIIsta 80/810
- ASML PAS5000/5500 series steppers, Twinscan platform early modules
- Cymer ELS5000/6000 series lasers
- Logistics and warehousing support
- With 10,000+ square foot climate-controlled warehouse, we provide flexible storage options to clients whose products require stringent environmental monitoring. Our warehouse is under 24/7 real time surveillance. It is conveniently located in the heart of Phoenix Arizona with easy access to state highways and in close proximity to international airport.
- Contract Engineering
- With years of experiences and proven records, our engineering team is specialized in design and implement motion control technology in a variety of industrial applications, including those in semiconductor, automobile, and many more. Our customized design approach always enables our clients to achieve maximum product capability and return on investment. We work closely with the clients throughout the product development cycle to ensure on time and successful product launch.